TIMS - Season Ticket Database
The TIMS product is IQM Software's ticket information management system for use first and foremost by the clerks of booking offices. TIMS serves as an access point to a large scale database which stores data primarily on customers, photocards and tickets, and allows users the ability to add customers, record ticket purchases and issue refunds among many others.
Our TIMS software is utilised by some of the most forward thinking rail operating companies within the UK sector. Each of our clients has the software provided to meet their exact requirements. Each application can be branded to reflect our clients’ livery. This assists users with a corporate identity and ensures that our products fit seamlessly with other applications where appropriate.
TIM was originally designed and built by IQM software and TOC's as part of IQM Software's Development Partner Scheme, ensuring all the TOC's departmental requirements were met. Taking over two years to complete, TIMS is without a doubt unrivalled in its design and user interface. Since then TIMS has continued to evolve further through TIMS workshops, involving IQM Software's developers and TOC staff. This style of continued development means that TIMS is a product that is flexible enough to cater for the changing needs of your business.
With up to ten separate levels of access, TIMS facilitates each internal department with the means and access to ensure that they can outperform their rivals when it comes to reporting on essential sales data, and their customer’s purchase history.
TIM comes with a built in refund matrix to allow front line booking office staff to assist their customers more favourably should the customer require a refund.
Almost all reports are available for you as the user to export to MS Excel friendly formats, should you require it. The majority of these reports, in their creation, allow users to specify their own criteria in order to ensure that they are completely suited for purpose. The ability to view distinct data in this way greatly improves the accuracy of the information that TIMS can help you produce.
The flexibility present in TIMS is essential in ensuring that software is useful, usable and upgradeable. Software by IQM is written to the highest of standards and we take great pride in offering this solution as the foremost product in its category.
- Storing customer/photocard/ticket/carpark/SLAH data, giving a complete historical picture for a customer
- Calculate and store refund information
- 10 separate levels of access to regulate permissions for employees across a variety of departments, including:
- Booking Office Clerks
- Revenue Protection Inspectors
- Route Supervisors
- System Administrators
- A variety of reports, including fraud detection reports, live season tickets, diary reporting, audit trail analysis and many more
- Includes a 'lost and found' ticket facility to help reduce the unnecessary issuing of replacement tickets
- Merge customer function enabling front line staff to highlight customer records where duplicate entries have occurred.
- Automatically record ticket issues/replacements/duplicates/non-issues via TVM and other sources, including: