TCard - Training Manager
The TCard system has been designed to replace the BR T-card boards used in driver training, while providing much greater functionality at the same time. The system plots a driver assessment requirements for the first two years and keeps track of completed and overdue assessments.
The system keeps a personnel file on all drivers including the ability to store a file photo and uniform sizes.
- Tracks assessment history under categories including: Un-Announced, Formal Driving Assessment, Review, Summary Assessment, Medical, Guard and more.
- Set a driver to be on long term leave, and alter their assessment requirements appropriately.
- Set a driver to be “Specially Monitored” where required with three levels of monitoring and the ability to define other levels if required.
- Managers able to add one off assessments to those pre-defined by the system where required.
- View an overview board of forthcoming and overdue assessments, similar to the physical driver assessment board.
- View an individual driver's record with personnel detail, assessment history and notes.
- Create reports to allow the user to analyse assessments, their completion, upcoming assessments, overdue assessments and more.